Sunday, August 21, 2011

This is the first blog post.

I present you a warm welcome to my blog. It may not be cozy right now, but the welcome mat is in place for everyone to visit. Just take a seat and enjoy the stay.

As summer nears the end of its track, school begins for many tomorrow. Whether I care or not is debatable, but one thing I know for sure is that my free time is going to plummet into the gloomy wells of schoolwork. Don't hold your breath though. More projects, experiments, ideas, and possibly degringolades are guaranteed to be done, and if they aren't, then I give you permission to scold me for bringing your hopes up. Or a formal complaint, whichever you prefer. Just try not to embarrass me.

Second of all, I will do my best to archive the preponderance of projects I've worked on within the past few years. Such projects vary from mellifluous techno compositions to byzantine electrical disasters, but for the most part they're enjoyable.
Ah yes! What a delight!
Too bad he'll never fit in an E26 socket.

Stay tuned for more,
Grant

No comments:

Post a Comment